Monday, October 10, 2011

Pain horrible pain. :(

So who would have thought that I'd be immobilized by pain that was unrelated at all to running?!?





Yeah, the second time I got up to go the bathroom (having two kids ruins the body for life, I swear. Worth it, but ruins your body) I felt this awful twinge in my neck. And then anytime I moved my neck left I felt such horrible excruciating pain. This morning I climbed out of bed and tried to go to the bathroom and ended up crying on the floor for a half hour :(. And now I'm on hour two sitting in the living room with a heating pad wrapped around my neck. Actually I just traded it out for a ice pack. Well, a package of frozen brussells sprouts wrapped in a towel, but it multitasks well that vegetable. I am being totally honest when I say I have not felt pain like this since my fibroids when I was pregnant. Man I hope this is a 24 hour thing... I have W8D2 tomorrow and I need to kick butt!!

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! Hope you feel back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate to hear that!! I'm sure you will be out and rockin' that week 8. I wonder is going on? Did you call an on call nurse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I'm trying to work it out with heating pads, muscle relaxers and bags of frozen vegetables (huge bag of frozen okra being my BFF right now). Can almost keep my head centered now. Mother Nature decided to grace today with blue sky and sunshine after I've run in the rain the last 2 times, I need to get better in 5 hours!!

    ReplyDelete