Friday, August 10, 2012

Should I or Shouldn't I

So I am thinking of trying to run some of the Pre course on the weekends.

On one hand it would probably be good for conditioning with all the hills and such and I wouldn't be in for such a shock on race day.

On the other hand. I'm scared that if I do horrible running that stretch that I'll get demoralized pretty quickly. I'm still only at 3 miles of running as my base and 5 weeks to raise that as much as I can.




Dear Prefontaine 10K: You and your Agony Hill scare the crap out of me still. :P

1 comment:

  1. This is a tough call!

    I totally see your predicament.

    Agony Hill - it's sad when you run it once and never ever forget the name. I had to get a photo of the sign the first time I did that race. It seemed too important to not capture!

    ReplyDelete